Platinum Tier Verification
To upgrade your application to the Platinum Level you will need to follow this procedure:
- 1.Log in on your account on the website (not the App)
- 2.Go to "Settings"
- 3.Go to "Client Tier"
- 4.Select "Upgrade"
- 5.From the pop up menu select the tier "Platinum"
Proof of Funds
You will be required to upload one or more of the following documents in a well Scanned PDF Format. Any document uploaded must be complete in all its pages.
- Tax Declaration submitted during the current year, and related to the previous year;
- Bank statement (covering one or more months) but not older then 12 months (please make sure it is clear where the income is coming from - pension YES, salary YES, self-deposits NO);
- Pay Slips (covering one or more months) but not older then 12 months;
- Income Documentation (inheritance, deed of sale of property, etc.)
Screenshots and Photos are NOT Accepted
Your Proof of Funds must prove a clear balance or annual income of at least 100.000 Euros.
Please make sure you can provide documents that will meet these requirements.
It is mandatory that your documents meet these requirements, for your Proof of Funds and your Platinum level application to be approved.
The Platinum Level Applications will be reviewed by the AML Team (Anti Money Laundering team).
Because of the great amount of daily applications the timing to receive confirmation and approval may vary.
Once the application is reviewed, you will be notified about the result:
- If the application is Approved you will receive the tag "VERIFIED"
- If the application is NOT Approved you will receive the tag "REJECTED", together with a explanation from the AML team regarding the next step to take to try the verification again
- If the application is approved, but after additional review, additional documents are required, you will be contacted by our Support Department.
The fee for upgrade from GOLD to PLATINUM Level is 100.00 EUR.
Make sure to have this balance on your account before applying for the upgrade.