With the Savings functionality, you can create a savings account similar to the Vaults (Staking). Set up your account by selecting the lockup period, the earning percentage (per year), and currency of your choice.
The available currency for savings is USDT.
- 1.To access the Savings function, go to the selection tab on our platform and click on "Savings." From there, you can create a new savings vault.
- 2.Set up the savings vault name
- 3.Select your USDT Account
- 4.Input the deposit amount
- 5.Agree to the terms
- 6.Click 'Create Savings Account'
Additionally, you can deposit for different term periods; the longer the term, the higher the APR% will be.
You can also withdraw the initial deposited amount from the Savings vault, but if the due date (maturity date) has not been reached, you will void your rights to the accumulated savings.